So, you see this cute girl. She’s standing on the fence at the county fair watching the truck pulls. You see her cheering on all the good passes and you see her react to every truck that ends up having carnage. This girl sounds too good to be true right? A girl who enjoys not just going to the truck pulls, but actually watches the pulls and seems to understand what’s going on? Oh, but wait, it gets better. You start talking to her and come to find out she has her own truck that she pulled earlier in the day, and even took 1st place. This has to be a dream right? You my friend have just found yourself a true life, diesel loving lady. Think you can handle dating this diesel girl? Well, there are a few things you need to know before you do…
Here are 10 Things to Know Before Dating a Diesel Loving Girl!
1. First things first, we may look like normal girls, but we’re a special breed of woman. We not only take pride in ourselves, but also in our truck.
2. We know what torque and horsepower is, so don’t try to lie to us about your dyno sheet, we know what those numbers mean.
3. We know the difference between regular, ratcheting, torque, and allen wrenches. If you ask us for a tool, we will know which one to get you.
4. If you are driving around stupid and blowing black smoke at everyone, we will not think it’s cute. We know you’re being an idiot, knock that stuff off man.
5. We will gladly accept truck parts for any given holiday, Valentine’s Day included.
7. Smelling like a diesel shop is the best cologne you can wear. As long as it’s not burnt transmission fluid, that smell stays in your nose for days.
8. We love the rush from truck pulling and drag racing and we are addicted to it.
9. We will love you, you will have to compete with our truck, to be the first love.
10. We are constantly fighting to break stereotypes for ourselves in the diesel performance world. Everything from “truck sluts” to “Daddy paid for your truck”. If you’re going to date one of us you’ll have to prepare yourself for an independent, crazy, passionate woman who is always ready to get her hands dirty and prove herself to be just as good, if not better, than anyone in the industry.
So, still think you can handle dating a diesel loving girl?!
Written By: Kate Wiegartz
Published: March 28, 2016